1. Wrist bands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for designated dates. Please keep your wrist-band on at all times. They are washable. In case wristbands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
2. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
3. Beware of counterfeit tickets.
4. Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid photo ID.
5. Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
6. Tickets, once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This ticket is issued subject to these terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations of the venue.
7. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or the Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the management of the event to eject you from the venue.
8. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
10. Readmission is allowed with a full wristband policy in effect.
11. Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry valid photo ID.
12. All minors under 18 are to be accompanied by an adult
13. All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
14. We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event.
15. No outside food or beverages is allowed in the hotel or tent city and is subject to confiscation.
16. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site. Consumption and possession of narcotics is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics at the event will be immediately thrown in the dungeon and handed over to police.
17. No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, bottles, will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
18. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the event be cancelled guests will be notified and notified on how to refund their tickets.
19. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Persons without wristbands will be refused entry into the grounds.
20. Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
21. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been evidently tampered with will be refused entry.
22. Handheld personal communications devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised. As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission from Point 8.
23. No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of Point 8.
24. Anybody entering the event site is liable to be filmed or photographed and for that image or video to be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of the organisers.
25. The sponsors/bands/organisers/management are not responsible for, including but not limited to any injury or damage that may occur during or at the Festival.
26. This Festival uses amplified sound. Earplugs and hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage is recommended, especially for children.
27. No pets are permitted on site.
28. Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
29. No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the management.
30. You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorised by written confirmation from Point 8.
31. The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
32. Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to hold entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
33. The management reserves the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.